Stress is something we all don't have the luxury of avoiding if we must climb the step ladder to success. There are however, ways to minimize stress factors and stay healthy. Lately or should I say over the past few months, I have posted health benefits on certain topics like sex, laughter and crying e.t.c. What they all have in common I realized, is that they reduce stress. I decided to do a bit of a research and give you in one post, all you need to reduce stress. They are;
- Laughter - enjoy it and have a sense of humour
- Exercise regularly, at least 3 times a week
- Take deep breaths (abdominal breathing)
- Meditate - It takes you out of real-time situations and allows you to study them objectively, coming up with better solutions.
- Limit intake of alcohol
- Put on your radio and dance to the music
- Let it out (the frustration) and cry
- Delegate responsibility
- Take refuge in family and friends
- Have safe sex
- Get a body massage
- Eat less of fat, sugar and salt
- Eat more fibre (fruits and veggies)
So, basically to reduce stress, you laughter, cry, dance, have safe sex, exercise, eat healthy and live a perfectly normal stress-free life.