The valentine's day celebrations are just around the corner. Usually, I don't hear much about valentine's day until the month changes over to February 1st, then it becomes the new national anthem. The only thing that people seem to want to talk about and all they seem to look towards until it passes. This year though, it's a bit different. I don't know if it's because I started blogging and became more aware of my environment or something else. Everyone seems to have started talking about valentine's day since the 3rd week of January, even the radio stations. Bloggers are busy blogging about DIY projects for occasion, just like the Christmas and New year holiday seasons. Others are blogging about the best valentine's day present to give. Some people have blogged and talked about looking for love, asked if we've lost love and where it can be found. So as not to bore you with the same kind of stuff, I decided to try something different. In this post, I have collected and put together some valentine's day jokes and photos put up by Nigerians on different social media. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- The book of February 2:14 "And it shall come to pass that on Val's day, excuses shall arise: flat batteries, BIS expired, DP refused to change, my boss selected me for the trip, traffic jam e.t.c. When thou seeth these signs, be calm and know that surely, thou art not thy boo's boo. Thou art a learner!!!!....
- St. Valentine died for love, Romeo also died for love, Jack in titanic died for love. Samson in the Bible died for love, Greek heroes: Hercules and Archilles died for love..... Even our Lord Jesus Christ died for love! Where are the women? Don't buy any woman a valentine's gift until she gives you at least 5 names of women who died for love.
- Guys, surprise your girlfriend this valentine's day. Introduce her to your wife.
- Putting on red and white on Val's day will only make you look like an unknown capsule. Why not try colors like red and yellow, at least you'll look like tetracycline
- Happy are those whose boo's birthday is on the 14th of February, for they shall use one stone to kill two birds. (By moi)
Some other people are just simply anti-love, they want absolutely nothing to do with valentine's day. They probably have their reasons. These people had the pictures below on their profiles.
|(Cupid is dead, and the cat killed it. Who let the cat out of the bag anyway?)|
|It's raining love today, I don't want to get soaked by it|
|Love is in the air, and see how he's fighting it. He doesn't want to inhale it so he doesn't get inflicted|