Hello friends and readers,
It's been almost a year since I took a break from blogging, and I promise it was with good reason. I had so much stuff to attend to and I needed to focus on so other aspects of my life, unfortunately, blogging had to take back seat.
Since I've been gone, quite a lot has happened,(personally, nationally and internationally), and so many times I wish I could just sit on my computer and write about it without feeling like I'm cheating on my books. Well, now I'm free to come back to my writing without guilt.
Taking a quick stock of events that happened since my disappearance;
- First, I've missed all of you! thanks to those who kept on reading the blog and thanks to those who checked up on me +Ajibola Robinson +Michael Abayomi
- Secondly, so much good news I can't even begin to enumerate them but just to say THANK YOU LORD!!
- Thirdly, my fellow Nigerians have not let the present president breathe since he entered office and seriously I don't blame us. The president should have known what he is up against.
- Then, there was that Lassa fever scare late last year and the fuel scarcity issue is still on. (that is one matter I can't seem to understand seriously)
- The international scene is always filled with stories of conflicts and I don't want to get into that
- Lastly, I missed the #AprilA2ZChallenge I hope I don't miss it next year.